February 19, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V109000
If a child is in a child seat in the front seat, a broken ODS wiring harness will not prevent the front passenger air bag from deploying in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the child.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V109
Manufacturer Kia Motors America
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Potential Number of Units Affected 94,389
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Sedona vehicles equipped with manually-adjusted front passenger seats. Over time, the Occupant Detection System (ODS) wiring harness located underneath the front passenger seat may break from the seat being occupied.
Kia will notify owners, and dealers will remove the wire harness clip to prevent the wiring harness from breaking. If the harness is found damaged, the front passenger seat cushion will be replaced. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 19, 2019. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC175.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
SC175 (Rev 1, 03/20/2019)
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS (SC175)
This bulletin provides the procedure to remove the wiring harness clip between the Occupant Detection System (ODS) control unit and the mat sensor to prevent the wiring harness from bending on some 2015-2018MY Kia Sedona (YP) vehicles, equipped with a “Manual” front passenger seat and produced from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017. In addition, if the wiring harness is found damaged and the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbag warning light is illuminated with DTCs B1490(00) in SRSCM and B1764(00) in ODS ECU, the front passenger seat cushion should be replaced. The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the ODS unit to the mat sensor is held in place by clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wire harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS). Before conducting the procedure, verify the vehicle is included in the list of affected VINs.
B1490(00) – OCS (Occupant Classification System) Defect in SRSCM B1764(00) – Body Sense MAT Defect in ODS ECU
There is no charge to the vehicle owner for this repair. Under applicable law, you may not sell or otherwise deliver any affected vehicle until it has been repaired pursuant to the procedures set forth in this bulletin.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
(NHTSA Recall Number:19V109)
This notice applies to your vehicle: (Insert VIN)
March 19, 2019
Kia has identified a defect in your vehicle which relates to motor vehicle safety.
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (“CRS”).
What Is The Problem?
The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child.
Kia Will Remove the Harness Clip Closest to the ODS Control Unit at No Cost to You.
Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers will replace the front passenger seat cushion. This work will be performed at Kia’s expense at no cost to you.
What Should You Do
- MAKE A SERVICE APPOINTMENT. Please contact your Kia dealer to schedule a service appointment at your earliest convenience. The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front seat cushion needs to be replaced. So a service appointment is an important way of minimizing your inconvenience. Please present this notice when you arrive at the Kia dealer.
- AVOID PLACING INFANTS AND YOUNG CHILDREN IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Please review your Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information.
- CHECK FOR ILLUMINATION OF YOUR AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off. If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child, contact your dealer to schedule an appointment.
- To find your nearest dealer, visit kia.com and click the “Find Dealer” button in the upper right corner (“Dealers” on a mobile device). You can also use the QR code below with your mobile device to access this information (see the bottom of this letter for more information about QR code use):
What If You Have Already Paid To Have This Situation Corrected?
If you have incurred expense to remedy this issue prior to the date of this notice, you may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. You may submit your receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail your receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
Kia Motors America, Inc
P.O. Box 52410
Irvine, CA 92619-2410
The Kia Consumer Assistance Center is available at the number listed above if you have any questions or require assistance in submitting your claim.
Pursuant to the General Reimbursement Plan issued by Kia pursuant to Federal Regulation 49 CFR 573.13, Kia will use its best efforts to respond to your claim within sixty (60) days of receipt and at that time Kia may either accept or reject that claim or it may request more information to evaluate the claim.
Have You Changed Your Address Or Sold Your Kia?
If you have changed your home address, sold your Kia vehicle, or no longer own your vehicle, please complete the attached prepaid “Change of Address/Ownership” card and mail it to us. You can also contact the Consumer Assistance Center phone number listed above.
What If You Are A Vehicle Lessor?
Federal regulation requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
What If You Have Other Questions?
If your dealer does not respond to your service request in a timely manner, we suggest that you call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-333-4542. This number has TTY capability. If you still are not satisfied that we have remedied this situation without charge and within a reasonable amount of time, you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E., Washington, DC 20590; or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
This action has been taken in the interest of your safety, and we regret any inconvenience this situation may cause you.
Consumer Affairs Department
QR Code Use:
- A QR Code is a square, 2-dimensional barcode that can be read by mobile devices loaded with an appropriate barcode or QR
- contains, such as URLs, text, photos, videos. With a mobile device, Code Reader App. The app reads the barcode image and then launches/uploads the specific information the code download a QR Code Reader App. With many devices, you can do this through an app store or
- Open the QR Code Reader App on your mobile device. The app will utilize your device’s camera. Center the code in the camera viewing area. With some apps, the URL or other information will automatically load when the code is recognized. For others, you may have to snap or take a picture of the QR code. Refer to the QR Reader Code App instructions.
SC175 – 2015-2018 MY SEDONA
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS
SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
Q & A
March 11, 2019
|Q1.||What type of campaign is Kia conducting?|
|A1.||Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the front passenger airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS).
|Q2.||What vehicles are affected by the recall?|
|A2.||Certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with “manual” front passenger seat manufactured from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017.
|Q3.||How many customer vehicles are affected by this recall?|
|A3.||Approximately 94,389 vehicles are included in this campaign.
|Q4.||What is the concern with the Occupant Detection System (ODS) Wiring Harness?|
|A4.||The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion can cause the clip closest to the ODS unit to change the angle of the wiring harness and bend it. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the front passenger airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS), thereby increasing the child’s risk to injury.
|Q5.||Can you describe the recall campaign and fix?|
|A5.||Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers are to replace the front passenger seat cushion.
|Q6.||How was the issue discovered?|
|A6.||Through the regular monitoring of field information.
|Q7.||What should vehicle owners do when they receive the notification?|
|A7.||In the interest of the safety of their passengers, as well as their own safety, customers should:
1) Immediately contact their Kia dealer to arrange for the recall repair to be conducted;
2) Avoid placing infants and young children in the front passenger seat. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Customers are to review the Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information;
3) Check for illumination of the vehicle’s airbag warning light. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even with the passenger seat unoccupied or if the passenger seat is occupied by a child or an infant in a child restraint System (CRS). If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is unoccupied or occupied by a child, customers are to contact an authorized Kia dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
|Q8.||Have there been any deaths or injuries as a result of this condition?|
|A8.||There have been no deaths or injuries.
|Q9.||Has Kia had any litigation regarding this condition?|
|Q10.||Will this cost vehicle owners any money?|
|A10.||No. Kia will perform the recall repair at no cost to the customer.
|Q11.||What about customers who may have already paid to have this issue remedied?|
|A11.||If the customer has incurred expense to have this issue remedied prior to the date of this notice, the customer may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. Customers may submit their receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail their receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
|Q12.||How long will the repair take?|
|A12.||The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front passenger seat cushion needs to be replaced. A service appointment is an important way of minimizing inconvenience. (Most Kia dealers have online appointment scheduling via their dealership web sites to maximize your convenience).
|Q13.||How will owners of the affected vehicles be notified?|
|A13.||Kia will be notifying owners of the affected vehicles by first-class mail beginning on March 19, 2019.
|Q14.||Are there any restrictions on an owner’s eligibility?|
|Q15.||If a customer has an immediate question, where can they get further information?|
|A15.||The customer can contact their local Kia dealership or call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-3334KIA (4542), Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, or via the internet @ www.kia.com (Owner’s Section).
4 Affected Products
10 Associated Documents
Miscellaneous Document - Q & A March 11, 2019
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- March 11, 2019 Attention: All Dealer Principals
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SC175 March 11, 2019 Attention: All Kia Parts & Service Managers
Defect Notice 573 Report
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- 🚗ECU PROGRAMMING: This Diagnostic scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- 🚗SUPERIOR HARDWARE: The Maxicom MK908P is a upgraded version of the Maxisys Ms908P/Pro,it with Android4.4 based system amd super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc.
- 🚗COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONS: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price. this superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain.
- 🚗WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- 🚗Multi-ADD ONS: This Autel Scanner could connect the Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras (MV105 and MV108) for vehicle's electronic test or get the sight in the tight spaces.
- As an upgraded version of the MS908P,same function as MS908S PRO and MaxiSys Elite. This superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain, and characterized by its high-end diagnostic features with easy-to-use operations. It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- This top-level OBD2 scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- This Android4.4 based high-end car scanner is designed with the advanced hardware configurations including super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc. for users to detect the problems of the given vehicle efficiently and accurately.
- This diagnostic scan tool is built for testing more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and you can use it to test more vehicles when you complete the update at our official website once in a while. It is basically a bidirectional scanner that allows you to send and receive data to and from a car's control modules.
- In order to bring convenience for users to manage all the data and parameters stored in this diagnostic tool, Autel MK908P supports the following user-friendly managing functions: Shop Manager Operation, MaxiFix Operation, Data Manager Operation, etc. to quickly and directly select the required referring information while diagnosing.
- 【Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming】 MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance. form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance.
- 【Comprehensive Features】 Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Save the money cost in buying an additional expensive adapter. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version.
- 【User Friendly】 The Live Data Stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running.
- 【Operate Easily】 The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that's really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it.
- 【Compatible with Some Add-ons】 Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- 🚗 ULTIMATE WIRELESS SCAN TOOL: Being the most advanced Autel bluetooth diagnostic tool, Autel MaxiCom MK908 is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like rea and, erase codes, live data, freeze frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and the MaxiVCI Mini dongle is fast.
- 🚗 DRIVE SAFER WITH ADAS CALIBRATION: Drive safer with the comprehensive & precise ADAS calibrationl. It supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD) for Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai and Kia.
- 🚗 ALL CAR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS: MK908, being the the most complete and advanced diagnostic scanner, it reads and erases codes and perform OE-Level disgnosis on all car systems, including Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, Airbag, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO Keys, transmission, change tire size, headlight and etc and show custom live data of multiple sensors in text or graph.
- 🚗 FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: MK908 OBD2 scanner comes with full bi-directional control to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components like Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, car windows, doors and roof. It can also perform special functions such as ABS Brake Auto Bleed, Pump Motor Test,TPMS sensors relearn, IMMO (Anti-theft matching), key fob programming, checking Module information and etc.
- 🚗 12 MONTH WARRANTY AND ONLINE UPDATE: You deserve a Autel MK908 Ultimate Wireless Diagnostic Tool and so does your car. This diagnostic computer is backed by 45 Day Mony Back Guarantee and 12 Months US Seller Warranty and 12 Months FREE software online update. Hit the orange buy now button and start driving safer today!
- ---【Guarantee】---:1/Year Free Update; ------Before purchase, suggest message us with your car brand ,model, productive year and the function you require. ------ Work with computer Win7 System, 32bit, I5CPU 4G RAM , software Installation is a little complicated, We Support Remote help, feel free to contact us please
- ---[Function]---: Work for GM vehicle for Buick, for Chevrolet, for Cadillac ( 2005-2017 Years); for Opel and for Saab ( 2009-2017 ) diagnose engines, OBD II Code reader, clear fault code, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels etc. Program and coding require online account, we don't offer.
- ---[Compatible]---: ------VXDIAG GM professional Diagnostic Tool Fully compatible with GM vehicle SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2; ------Because Antivirus software cannot recognize and regard VXDIAG software as virus, so, please shut down the antivirus software before you install software, hope you can accept, thank you.
- ---[Connection]---:Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports, quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector. Connect car and device via 16pin OBDII port, connect device by USB cable/ WIFI
- ---[Protocols]---:The software of VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM includes two parts: tech2win and GDS2. Version of tech2win: V33.003; Version of GDS2: V2016.1.0 ; Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support, All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2,for GM LAN, etc.
- Advanced Functions : Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission, ABS and AIRBAG ), Bi-directional control ability. Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (brake reprogramming) and IMMO functions (key configuration).
- Superior Features : Relearn/ reset throttle body positions. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS, steering wheel calibration). Reset service mileage and service intervals. TPMS sensor relearn, Battery registration and reset, Reading automatic gearbox. Shows the vehicle's operation graphs. Adjust idle/ Relearn idle, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake.
- Cost-Effective : The automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic TPMS Service (Tires Pressures Monitoring System) including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU by inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage : This diagnostic scanner is compatible with all OBD2 protocols and works on over 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily. IMMO, the unique function MK808 is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Update : Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi. The most competitive advantage of MK808 is its add-on services for the well data arrangement and better using experience.
- J2534 REPROGRAMMING: The scanner works with SAE-J2534 to provide best solutions for BMW and Benz ECU programming, to help match the electronic control unit with new components after repair and replacement for any professional mechanics and technicians.
- ULTIMATE SCANNER: Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel's latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- ALL-AROUND DIAGNOSES: This diagnostic device can access to vehicle's all systems and subsystems. It takes care of professionals who like to perform advanced functions as ECU coding, bi-directional control, active test etc., for getting complex diagnosis efficiently.
- EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE: Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for intuitive analysis. Data Manager saving diagnostic records for future reviews. And much more.
- EXTENDABLE FEATURE: This automotive diagnostic tool can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault efficiently, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
- TPMS FUNCTIONS: TS601 is specially designed to provide TPMS services including TPMS Sensor Check, TPMS Relearn, and TPMS Sensor Programming to all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors for helping technicians to quickly find out faulty TPMS and turn off MIL.
- OBD DIAGNOSTICS: The TPMS tool offers full OBD diagnostic functions including but not limited to Read/Clear DTCs, Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, I/M Readiness Monitor, etc. to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBDII-compliant vehicles.
- ADD-ON FUNCTIONS: TS601 is an upgraded version of TS501 with powerful service functions and reasonable price. It supports tire pressure-type selection to help GM, Ford, and Chrysler users to rewrite the tire pressure reference value when modifying the hub.
- PROFESSIONAL TESTING: Equipped with the RKE & RF monitor, the TPMS tool is capable of accurately testing the 315MHz or 433MHz key fobs to ensure perfect running. You're able to quickly identify the condition based on audio and visual indications.
- & SERVICE: Carries a complete 12-month from date of sale to ensure it is reliable and suitable for diagnosing work, and free lifetime update at our official site for user's convenience.
- Capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU, reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light, reads activated sensor data, reads / records and playbacks TPMS live data
- Easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service!
- Upgrade version of Autel maxidas DS708
- Based on the Android operating system, and featuring a fast quad-core processor, provides extensive coverage of oe-level diagnostics
- Maxidas DS808K language default in English
- Cloud-based data manager saves customer and vehicle records, Scanner data and technician notes
- The tool includes a lot of functionality test and special functions, fuel injector/fuel sync/monitor misfires/battery registrations/ graph real-time sensors/see crankshaft and camshaft position signals / PCM, TCM, body module, ABS, airbag and overhead console as well as to use some of the bidirectional tests
Last update on 2019-07-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-07-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API