February 19, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V109000
If a child is in a child seat in the front seat, a broken ODS wiring harness will not prevent the front passenger air bag from deploying in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the child.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V109
Manufacturer Kia Motors America
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Potential Number of Units Affected 94,389
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Sedona vehicles equipped with manually-adjusted front passenger seats. Over time, the Occupant Detection System (ODS) wiring harness located underneath the front passenger seat may break from the seat being occupied.
Kia will notify owners, and dealers will remove the wire harness clip to prevent the wiring harness from breaking. If the harness is found damaged, the front passenger seat cushion will be replaced. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 19, 2019. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC175.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Safety Recall Campaign
SC175 (Rev 1, 03/20/2019)
|SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN|
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS (SC175)
This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. New/revised sections of this bulletin are indicated by a black bar in the margin area.
This bulletin provides the procedure to remove the wiring harness clip between the Occupant Detection System (ODS) control unit and the mat sensor to prevent the wiring harness from bending on some 2015-2018MY Kia Sedona (YP) vehicles, equipped with a “Manual” front passenger seat and produced from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017. In addition, if the wiring harness is found damaged and the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbag warning light is illuminated with DTCs B1490(00) in SRSCM and B1764(00) in ODS ECU, the front passenger seat cushion should be replaced. The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the ODS unit to the mat sensor is held in place by clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wire harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS). Before conducting the procedure, verify the vehicle is included in the list of affected VINs.
B1490(00) – OCS (Occupant Classification System) Defect in SRSCM
B1764(00) – Body Sense MAT Defect in ODS ECU
There is no charge to the vehicle owner for this repair. Under applicable law, you may not sell or otherwise deliver any affected vehicle until it has been repaired pursuant to the procedures set forth in this bulletin.
To assure complete customer satisfaction, always remember to refer to WebDCS Warranty Coverage (validation) Inquiry Screen (Service → Warranty Coverage → Warranty Coverage Inquiry) for a list of any additional campaigns that may need to be performed on the vehicle before returning it to the customer.
- Verify no SRS airbag warning light is on. If it is on, perform a Fault Code Search with the KDS for any DTCs listed on page 1.
- If the DTCs listed on page 1 are stored or active, proceed with the replacement procedure on page 4.
- If the DTCs are not listed on page 1 but related to the SRS, further diagnosis is required and not covered in this bulletin. File a separate claim as necessary.
If the SRS airbag warning light is not on, proceed to the next step.
- Carefully uncover (A) the rear bottom section of the front passenger seat.
- Carefully detach the ODS connector retaining clip (B) closest to the ODS connector.
- Carefully cut the retaining clip between the wiring harness and the clip head (C) using side-cutter pliers and discard the clip head. Allow the wiring harness to move freely. Do not replace the retaining clip or secure the harness.
- Verify proper operation of the seat and confirm no airbag-related warning lights are on.
- Record the customer’s radio presets.
Failure to follow general precautions prior to performing any airbag system service could result in serious injuries.
- Replace the front passenger cushion (D) by referring to steps 1 through 7 of the “Body (Interior and Exterior) → Front Seat → Front Seat Cushion Cover → Repair procedures” chapter in the applicable Shop Manual on KGIS.
NOTE: Allow the wiring harness to move freely. Do not replace the retaining clip or secure the harness. If the replacement cushion comes with a retaining clip, carefully cut the retaining clip between the wiring harness and the clip head (C) using side-cutter pliers and discard the clip head.
Seat Retaining Bolt Tightening torque: 32.5 – 43.4 lb.ft (44.1 – 58.8 N.m, 4.5 – 6.0 kgf.m)
- Verify proper operation of the seat and confirm no airbag-related warning lights are on. Ensure no further airbag-related DTCs are stored and/or active. Perform further diagnosis and file a separate claim as necessary.
- Reprogram the customer’s radio presets.
AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
|Model||Production Date Range|
|Sedona (YP)||July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017|
|Part Name||Part Number||Figure|
|Seat Cushion Assembly||88200-A9531DL1QK|
N Code: N99 C Code: C99
|Claim Type||Causal P/N||Qty.||Repair Description||Labor Op Code||Op Time||Replacement P/N||Qty.|
ODS Wiring Harness
Inspection & Retainer Removal
ODS Wiring Harness
Inspection & Seat
(Requires VDN with applicable DTCs)
Note: To claim labor operation 191009R1 (ODS Wiring Harness Inspection & Seat Cushion Replacement), a VDN with both of the following DTC(s) B1764(00), B1490(00), is required for claim submission.
The replacement procedure outlined in this bulletin has been modified from the original repair procedure outlined in KGIS to reduce diagnosis time. As a result, the labor time for this repair has been adjusted as listed in the Warranty Information table above.
Rental expense reimbursement will only be provided for seat cushion replacements, and must be claimed using sublet ‘X2’.
VIN inquiry data for this repair is provided for tracking purposes only. Kia retailers should reference SC175 when accessing the WebDCS system.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
(NHTSA Recall Number:19V109)
This notice applies to your vehicle: (Insert VIN)
March 19, 2019
Kia has identified a defect in your vehicle which relates to motor vehicle safety.
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (“CRS”).
What Is The Problem?
The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child.
Kia Will Remove the Harness Clip Closest to the ODS Control Unit at No Cost to You.
Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers will replace the front passenger seat cushion. This work will be performed at Kia’s expense at no cost to you.
What Should You Do
- MAKE A SERVICE APPOINTMENT. Please contact your Kia dealer to schedule a service appointment at your earliest convenience. The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front seat cushion needs to be replaced. So a service appointment is an important way of minimizing your inconvenience. Please present this notice when you arrive at the Kia dealer.
- AVOID PLACING INFANTS AND YOUNG CHILDREN IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Please review your Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information.
- CHECK FOR ILLUMINATION OF YOUR AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off. If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child, contact your dealer to schedule an appointment.
- To find your nearest dealer, visit kia.com and click the “Find Dealer” button in the upper right corner (“Dealers” on a mobile device). You can also use the QR code below with your mobile device to access this information (see the bottom of this letter for more information about QR code use):
What If You Have Already Paid To Have This Situation Corrected?
If you have incurred expense to remedy this issue prior to the date of this notice, you may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. You may submit your receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail your receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
Kia Motors America, Inc
P.O. Box 52410
Irvine, CA 92619-2410
The Kia Consumer Assistance Center is available at the number listed above if you have any questions or require assistance in submitting your claim.
Pursuant to the General Reimbursement Plan issued by Kia pursuant to Federal Regulation 49 CFR 573.13, Kia will use its best efforts to respond to your claim within sixty (60) days of receipt and at that time Kia may either accept or reject that claim or it may request more information to evaluate the claim.
Have You Changed Your Address Or Sold Your Kia?
If you have changed your home address, sold your Kia vehicle, or no longer own your vehicle, please complete the attached prepaid “Change of Address/Ownership” card and mail it to us. You can also contact the Consumer Assistance Center phone number listed above.
What If You Are A Vehicle Lessor?
Federal regulation requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
What If You Have Other Questions?
If your dealer does not respond to your service request in a timely manner, we suggest that you call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-333-4542. This number has TTY capability. If you still are not satisfied that we have remedied this situation without charge and within a reasonable amount of time, you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E., Washington, DC 20590; or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
This action has been taken in the interest of your safety, and we regret any inconvenience this situation may cause you.
Consumer Affairs Department
QR Code Use:
- A QR Code is a square, 2-dimensional barcode that can be read by mobile devices loaded with an appropriate barcode or QR
- contains, such as URLs, text, photos, videos. With a mobile device, Code Reader App. The app reads the barcode image and then launches/uploads the specific information the code download a QR Code Reader App. With many devices, you can do this through an app store or
- Open the QR Code Reader App on your mobile device. The app will utilize your device’s camera. Center the code in the camera viewing area. With some apps, the URL or other information will automatically load when the code is recognized. For others, you may have to snap or take a picture of the QR code. Refer to the QR Reader Code App instructions.
SC175 – 2015-2018 MY SEDONA
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS
SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
Q & A
March 11, 2019
|Q1.||What type of campaign is Kia conducting?|
|A1.||Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the front passenger airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS).
|Q2.||What vehicles are affected by the recall?|
|A2.||Certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with “manual” front passenger seat manufactured from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017.
|Q3.||How many customer vehicles are affected by this recall?|
|A3.||Approximately 94,389 vehicles are included in this campaign.
|Q4.||What is the concern with the Occupant Detection System (ODS) Wiring Harness?|
|A4.||The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion can cause the clip closest to the ODS unit to change the angle of the wiring harness and bend it. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the front passenger airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS), thereby increasing the child’s risk to injury.
|Q5.||Can you describe the recall campaign and fix?|
|A5.||Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers are to replace the front passenger seat cushion.
|Q6.||How was the issue discovered?|
|A6.||Through the regular monitoring of field information.
|Q7.||What should vehicle owners do when they receive the notification?|
|A7.||In the interest of the safety of their passengers, as well as their own safety, customers should:
1) Immediately contact their Kia dealer to arrange for the recall repair to be conducted;
2) Avoid placing infants and young children in the front passenger seat. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Customers are to review the Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information;
3) Check for illumination of the vehicle’s airbag warning light. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even with the passenger seat unoccupied or if the passenger seat is occupied by a child or an infant in a child restraint System (CRS). If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is unoccupied or occupied by a child, customers are to contact an authorized Kia dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
|Q8.||Have there been any deaths or injuries as a result of this condition?|
|A8.||There have been no deaths or injuries.
|Q9.||Has Kia had any litigation regarding this condition?|
|Q10.||Will this cost vehicle owners any money?|
|A10.||No. Kia will perform the recall repair at no cost to the customer.
|Q11.||What about customers who may have already paid to have this issue remedied?|
|A11.||If the customer has incurred expense to have this issue remedied prior to the date of this notice, the customer may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. Customers may submit their receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail their receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
|Q12.||How long will the repair take?|
|A12.||The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front passenger seat cushion needs to be replaced. A service appointment is an important way of minimizing inconvenience. (Most Kia dealers have online appointment scheduling via their dealership web sites to maximize your convenience).
|Q13.||How will owners of the affected vehicles be notified?|
|A13.||Kia will be notifying owners of the affected vehicles by first-class mail beginning on March 19, 2019.
|Q14.||Are there any restrictions on an owner’s eligibility?|
|Q15.||If a customer has an immediate question, where can they get further information?|
|A15.||The customer can contact their local Kia dealership or call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-3334KIA (4542), Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, or via the internet @ www.kia.com (Owner’s Section).
4 Affected Products
13 Associated Documents
Miscellaneous Document - Q & A March 11, 2019
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- March 11, 2019 Attention: All Dealer Principals
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SC175 March 11, 2019 Attention: All Kia Parts & Service Managers
Defect Notice 573 Report
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-4
Latest Recalls Documents
- OBD II & CAN compatible (most 1996 and newer domestic and import vehicles). Diagnose both Diesel and Gasoline powered vehicles. This powerful scan tool is designed to check Engine Transmission, ABS, SRS (Airbag), EPB, Oil service reset, SAS Steering Angle, and other system diagnostics.
- Supports over 40 global car brands after MOST 1996 US, 2001 European, 2003 Asian and newer OBD2/EOBD vehicles. With the enhanced OBD2 engine test, it can scan more than 95% of old domestic vehicles for read/clear pending and stored codes, read freeze frame, view live data stream (in text/graphic format), O2 sensor test, emission test, I/M readiness test, etc.
- The unique FN hot key allows customization of your own Favorites on the main menu for the next car test directly. This is very convenient for the Mechanic and the DIYer. Multi-language is available (English, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, German, and Dutch).
- It does not require any battery or charger. It gets power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition.
- FX4000 OBD2 scanner is well built with a large and high-definition TFT screen, easy-to-read UI, and thousands of DTC tips. Anti-skid & gaming handheld design gives you a different experience on holding an auto scan tool. Lifetime free updates online to fix the latest bugs or add newer parameters. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL SCAN TOOL】 Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808 scan tool, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF, Basic TPMS service(MK808 could not program tire sensor), which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
- 【FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES】 With so many special services, the full system diagnosed will not absent. This diagnostic tool will give your car a full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System . etc. ).
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 Autel MaxiCOM MK808 code reader works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.To check wheather MK808 is compatible with your car or ask other questions, please send VIN number MotorzoneUS@outlook.com.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY】 This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; it is better than Autel md808/md808 pro and MX808. Compare with MK808BT, MK808 just without the VCI, but use cable connection could provided the quick and stable diagnosis speed.
- 【Please Be Informed】 12-month warranty and 1 year free online update are offered. Besides, 30-day free return service is available. Note:MK808 is compatible with most vehicle makes, but to make sure MK808 can run super smoothly on your car, please send VIN number to MotorzoneUS@outlook.com or ask through Q/A. Any problems, we are 24-hours for you.
- The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Welcom to contact MotorzoneUS@outlook.com or ask through Q&A for your specific need and to ensure the vehicle compatibility.
- The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, features the 10.1” 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7” 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
- 🚗【Advanced J2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】: Autel diagnostic scanner MK908P comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant Pass-Thru interface, which allows you to program Benz/BMW ECUs. This helps to update the existing software/firmware of your vehicles, and fix software-controlled drivability & emission issues. Sounds complicated, but this is easy to do and we are 24 hours here for help. Any questions, contact MotorzoneUS@outlook.com for help.
- 🚗【Same as Maxisys Elite, Updated of Maxisys Pro】: With just the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, upgraded of MS908S PRO, MS908E, Autel scan tool MK908P is much more cost-effective. OE-level obd2 scanner MK908P supports coding functions on 98% vehicle makes. The online coding is available for VW & Audi & Porsche & Benz/BMW, and its online configuration for Renault is unique among diagnostic industries.
- 🚗【Advanced Special Functions for Professionals】: Full system diagnostic scanner MK908P enjoys 30+ professional service functions like Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, and IMMO Service, etc. Besides, MK908P has guided functions which are covered for VAG group. Power balance and offline coding can be supported on Ford. Proxy alignment is there for Fiat. Hiding / customization / personalization functions are covered for car makes such as BWM, VAG, Toyota etc.
- 🚗【Wide Vehicle Coverage for Repairing Shops】: Autel Diagnostic Scanner MK908P has wide vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, ideal for experienced mechanics and garage to do professional repairing and maintenance. With luxury car makes coverage, basic diagnostic functions and most special/service functions of MK908P are available for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati etc.
- 🚗【Free Gift of Car Battery Tester AB101】: Priced at 49$, car battery tester is recommended by Scotty Kilmer and BestReviews. It directly detects the battery data and give suggestions on whether to replace the battery. This 12v car auto battery load tester is convenient for you to know the condition of cranking and charging system. Any questions, contact MotorzoneUS@outlook.com for sure.
- ALL CAR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS: MK908, being the the most complete and advanced diagnostic scanner, it reads and erases codes and perform OE-Level disgnosis on all car systems, including Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, Airbag, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, IMMO Keys, transmission, change tire size, headlight and etc and show custom live data of multiple sensors in text or graph. NOTE: Service functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibility.
- ULTIMATE WIRELESS SCAN TOOL: Being the most advanced Autel diagnostic tool, Autel MaxiCom MK908 is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like read and erase codes, live data, freeze frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and the MaxiVCI Mini dongle is fast.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: MK908 OBD2 scanner comes with bi-directional control to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components like Anti-lock Braking System and SRS, car windows, doors and roof. It can also perform special functions such as ABS Brake Bleed, Pump Motor Test, key fob programming, checking Module information and etc. NOTE: Active Tests are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to email@example.com to check compatibility.
- DRIVE SAFER WITH ADAS CALIBRATION: Drive safer with the comprehensive & precise ADAS calibrationl. It supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD) for Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai and Kia.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY AND ONLINE UPDATE: You deserve an Autel MK908 Ultimate Wireless Diagnostic Tool and so does your car. This diagnostic computer comes with 12 Months FREE online software updates and is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. Hit the orange button to buy now and start driving safer today!
- ◆ Check the vehicle coverage before order ◆：Please email OBDPRICE back▲Autelonline@outlook.com▲ by offering your detail car model, year, VIN and what functions you need to check the compatibility before order, you will get the available solution in 12 hours. Tips: This OBD2 scanner with a 12-month free online update. Feel free to get technical support from us.
- ◆ Programming Key Fobs ◆: IMMO Keys is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob for special vehicles(Add A Key, Reset Key, Create New Key To the Vehicle). NOT universally compatible, for vehicle coverage please Contact us☛Autelonline@outlook.com☚offer your detail car model, year, VIN
- ◆ ECU Coding ◆: Used to coding adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts. NOTE: ECU Coding is different from ECU Programming (Programming needs J2534 which do not include in MK908 package)
- ◆ ULTIMATE SCANNER ◆: Being MS908 upgraded, it is Autel's latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- ◆ Cover 23 Special Services Function ◆: Airbag Rest, Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Tran Adaption, Reset parking brake pads after brake system replacement, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, TPMS Relearn, ABS brake bleeding, adjusting Injectors, Key Fob Programming, Bi-directional control, Active tests and etc.
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED FOR USE WITH FORSCAN and recommended by the FORScan Team
- DEALERSHIP-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: OBDLink EX supports all Ford protocols, modules, and advanced features of FORScan
- ELECTRONIC SWITCH allows FORScan to access all CAN buses simultaneously and enables advanced functions not possible with “toggle switch” adapters
- MAXIMUM THROUGHPUT -- up to 20 times faster than “toggle switch” adapters
- ROCK-SOLID CONNECTION avoids data corruption and dropped packets
- J2534 REPROGRAMMING: The scanner works with SAE-J2534 to provide best solutions for BMW and Benz ECU programming, to help match the electronic control unit with new components after repair and replacement for any professional mechanics and technicians.
- ULTIMATE SCANNER: Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- ALL-AROUND DIAGNOSES: This diagnostic device can access to vehicle’s all systems and subsystems. It takes care of professionals who like to perform advanced functions as ECU coding, bi-directional control, active test etc., for getting complex diagnosis efficiently.
- EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE: Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for intuitive analysis. Data Manager saving diagnostic records for future reviews. And much more.
- EXTENDABLE FEATURE: This automotive diagnostic tool can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault efficiently, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
- Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming : MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs. Form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Comprehensive Features : Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version
- User Friendly : The live data stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running
- Easy to Operate : The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that’s really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it
- Compatible with Some Add-ons : Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.Welcome to get technical support via ▶firstname.lastname@example.org◀.
- Wireless connection - simple plug and play configuration Upgraded support includes 802 11bgn
- High Speed USB 2 0 Connection with improved protection and faster performance
- Improved stability during engine crank with extended temperature range
- Enclosure design protects from exposure to fluids and drops
- Additional vehicle communications protocols include upcoming Global B vehicles with faster data buses SAE J2534 and ISO-22900 compliant
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API