Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
February 19, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V109000
If a child is in a child seat in the front seat, a broken ODS wiring harness will not prevent the front passenger air bag from deploying in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the child.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V109
Manufacturer Kia Motors America
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Potential Number of Units Affected 94,389
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Sedona vehicles equipped with manually-adjusted front passenger seats. Over time, the Occupant Detection System (ODS) wiring harness located underneath the front passenger seat may break from the seat being occupied.
Kia will notify owners, and dealers will remove the wire harness clip to prevent the wiring harness from breaking. If the harness is found damaged, the front passenger seat cushion will be replaced. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 19, 2019. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC175.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Safety Recall Campaign
SC175 (Rev 1, 03/20/2019)
|SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN|
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS (SC175)
This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. New/revised sections of this bulletin are indicated by a black bar in the margin area.
This bulletin provides the procedure to remove the wiring harness clip between the Occupant Detection System (ODS) control unit and the mat sensor to prevent the wiring harness from bending on some 2015-2018MY Kia Sedona (YP) vehicles, equipped with a “Manual” front passenger seat and produced from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017. In addition, if the wiring harness is found damaged and the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbag warning light is illuminated with DTCs B1490(00) in SRSCM and B1764(00) in ODS ECU, the front passenger seat cushion should be replaced. The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the ODS unit to the mat sensor is held in place by clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wire harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS). Before conducting the procedure, verify the vehicle is included in the list of affected VINs.
B1490(00) – OCS (Occupant Classification System) Defect in SRSCM
B1764(00) – Body Sense MAT Defect in ODS ECU
There is no charge to the vehicle owner for this repair. Under applicable law, you may not sell or otherwise deliver any affected vehicle until it has been repaired pursuant to the procedures set forth in this bulletin.
To assure complete customer satisfaction, always remember to refer to WebDCS Warranty Coverage (validation) Inquiry Screen (Service → Warranty Coverage → Warranty Coverage Inquiry) for a list of any additional campaigns that may need to be performed on the vehicle before returning it to the customer.
- Verify no SRS airbag warning light is on. If it is on, perform a Fault Code Search with the KDS for any DTCs listed on page 1.
- If the DTCs listed on page 1 are stored or active, proceed with the replacement procedure on page 4.
- If the DTCs are not listed on page 1 but related to the SRS, further diagnosis is required and not covered in this bulletin. File a separate claim as necessary.
If the SRS airbag warning light is not on, proceed to the next step.
- Carefully uncover (A) the rear bottom section of the front passenger seat.
- Carefully detach the ODS connector retaining clip (B) closest to the ODS connector.
- Carefully cut the retaining clip between the wiring harness and the clip head (C) using side-cutter pliers and discard the clip head. Allow the wiring harness to move freely. Do not replace the retaining clip or secure the harness.
- Verify proper operation of the seat and confirm no airbag-related warning lights are on.
- Record the customer’s radio presets.
Failure to follow general precautions prior to performing any airbag system service could result in serious injuries.
- Replace the front passenger cushion (D) by referring to steps 1 through 7 of the “Body (Interior and Exterior) → Front Seat → Front Seat Cushion Cover → Repair procedures” chapter in the applicable Shop Manual on KGIS.
NOTE: Allow the wiring harness to move freely. Do not replace the retaining clip or secure the harness. If the replacement cushion comes with a retaining clip, carefully cut the retaining clip between the wiring harness and the clip head (C) using side-cutter pliers and discard the clip head.
Seat Retaining Bolt Tightening torque: 32.5 – 43.4 lb.ft (44.1 – 58.8 N.m, 4.5 – 6.0 kgf.m)
- Verify proper operation of the seat and confirm no airbag-related warning lights are on. Ensure no further airbag-related DTCs are stored and/or active. Perform further diagnosis and file a separate claim as necessary.
- Reprogram the customer’s radio presets.
AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
|Model||Production Date Range|
|Sedona (YP)||July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017|
|Part Name||Part Number||Figure|
|Seat Cushion Assembly||88200-A9531DL1QK|
N Code: N99 C Code: C99
|Claim Type||Causal P/N||Qty.||Repair Description||Labor Op Code||Op Time||Replacement P/N||Qty.|
ODS Wiring Harness
Inspection & Retainer Removal
ODS Wiring Harness
Inspection & Seat
(Requires VDN with applicable DTCs)
Note: To claim labor operation 191009R1 (ODS Wiring Harness Inspection & Seat Cushion Replacement), a VDN with both of the following DTC(s) B1764(00), B1490(00), is required for claim submission.
The replacement procedure outlined in this bulletin has been modified from the original repair procedure outlined in KGIS to reduce diagnosis time. As a result, the labor time for this repair has been adjusted as listed in the Warranty Information table above.
Rental expense reimbursement will only be provided for seat cushion replacements, and must be claimed using sublet ‘X2’.
VIN inquiry data for this repair is provided for tracking purposes only. Kia retailers should reference SC175 when accessing the WebDCS system.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
(NHTSA Recall Number:19V109)
This notice applies to your vehicle: (Insert VIN)
March 19, 2019
Kia has identified a defect in your vehicle which relates to motor vehicle safety.
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child. In the event of a crash, deployment of the front passenger airbag increases the risk of injury to a child in a Child Restraint System (“CRS”).
What Is The Problem?
The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion may cause the wiring harness to bend. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child.
Kia Will Remove the Harness Clip Closest to the ODS Control Unit at No Cost to You.
Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers will replace the front passenger seat cushion. This work will be performed at Kia’s expense at no cost to you.
What Should You Do
- MAKE A SERVICE APPOINTMENT. Please contact your Kia dealer to schedule a service appointment at your earliest convenience. The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front seat cushion needs to be replaced. So a service appointment is an important way of minimizing your inconvenience. Please present this notice when you arrive at the Kia dealer.
- AVOID PLACING INFANTS AND YOUNG CHILDREN IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Please review your Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information.
- CHECK FOR ILLUMINATION OF YOUR AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off. If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child, contact your dealer to schedule an appointment.
- To find your nearest dealer, visit kia.com and click the “Find Dealer” button in the upper right corner (“Dealers” on a mobile device). You can also use the QR code below with your mobile device to access this information (see the bottom of this letter for more information about QR code use):
What If You Have Already Paid To Have This Situation Corrected?
If you have incurred expense to remedy this issue prior to the date of this notice, you may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. You may submit your receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail your receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
Kia Motors America, Inc
P.O. Box 52410
Irvine, CA 92619-2410
The Kia Consumer Assistance Center is available at the number listed above if you have any questions or require assistance in submitting your claim.
Pursuant to the General Reimbursement Plan issued by Kia pursuant to Federal Regulation 49 CFR 573.13, Kia will use its best efforts to respond to your claim within sixty (60) days of receipt and at that time Kia may either accept or reject that claim or it may request more information to evaluate the claim.
Have You Changed Your Address Or Sold Your Kia?
If you have changed your home address, sold your Kia vehicle, or no longer own your vehicle, please complete the attached prepaid “Change of Address/Ownership” card and mail it to us. You can also contact the Consumer Assistance Center phone number listed above.
What If You Are A Vehicle Lessor?
Federal regulation requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
What If You Have Other Questions?
If your dealer does not respond to your service request in a timely manner, we suggest that you call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-333-4542. This number has TTY capability. If you still are not satisfied that we have remedied this situation without charge and within a reasonable amount of time, you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E., Washington, DC 20590; or call the toll free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
This action has been taken in the interest of your safety, and we regret any inconvenience this situation may cause you.
Consumer Affairs Department
QR Code Use:
- A QR Code is a square, 2-dimensional barcode that can be read by mobile devices loaded with an appropriate barcode or QR
- contains, such as URLs, text, photos, videos. With a mobile device, Code Reader App. The app reads the barcode image and then launches/uploads the specific information the code download a QR Code Reader App. With many devices, you can do this through an app store or
- Open the QR Code Reader App on your mobile device. The app will utilize your device’s camera. Center the code in the camera viewing area. With some apps, the URL or other information will automatically load when the code is recognized. For others, you may have to snap or take a picture of the QR code. Refer to the QR Reader Code App instructions.
SC175 – 2015-2018 MY SEDONA
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTION SYSTEM (ODS) WIRING HARNESS
SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN
Q & A
March 11, 2019
|Q1.||What type of campaign is Kia conducting?|
|A1.||Kia Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with a manual front passenger seat. The defect may cause the front passenger airbag to deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS).
|Q2.||What vehicles are affected by the recall?|
|A2.||Certain 2015-2018 MY Sedona vehicles equipped with “manual” front passenger seat manufactured from July 29, 2014 through July 17, 2017.
|Q3.||How many customer vehicles are affected by this recall?|
|A3.||Approximately 94,389 vehicles are included in this campaign.
|Q4.||What is the concern with the Occupant Detection System (ODS) Wiring Harness?|
|A4.||The wiring harness underneath the front passenger seat which connects the Occupant Detection System (ODS) unit to the mat sensor is kept in place by various clips. When the seat is occupied by a passenger, the weight of the passenger on the seat cushion can cause the clip closest to the ODS unit to change the angle of the wiring harness and bend it. Over time, repeated bending can break the wiring harness. If the wiring harness breaks, the ODS will not suppress the front passenger airbag. As a result, if a crash of sufficient severity occurs, the front passenger airbag will deploy even if the passenger seat is occupied by a child in a Child Restraint System (CRS), thereby increasing the child’s risk to injury.
|Q5.||Can you describe the recall campaign and fix?|
|A5.||Kia has advised its authorized dealers to remove the harness clip closest to the ODS control unit on the affected vehicles to prevent the wiring harness from bending. Also, if the wiring harness is found damaged, dealers are to replace the front passenger seat cushion.
|Q6.||How was the issue discovered?|
|A6.||Through the regular monitoring of field information.
|Q7.||What should vehicle owners do when they receive the notification?|
|A7.||In the interest of the safety of their passengers, as well as their own safety, customers should:
1) Immediately contact their Kia dealer to arrange for the recall repair to be conducted;
2) Avoid placing infants and young children in the front passenger seat. Never place infants or young children in the front passenger seat, either on the seat itself OR in a child seat. Customers are to review the Owner’s Manual and sun visor warning label for detailed information;
3) Check for illumination of the vehicle’s airbag warning light. When this condition occurs, 1) the SRS airbag warning light on the instrument panel will illuminate and 2) the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even with the passenger seat unoccupied or if the passenger seat is occupied by a child or an infant in a child restraint System (CRS). If, prior to the completion of this safety recall campaign, the SRS airbag warning light remains illuminated after the engine has started or illuminates while driving AND the “PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF” indicator light turns off even if the passenger seat is unoccupied or occupied by a child, customers are to contact an authorized Kia dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
|Q8.||Have there been any deaths or injuries as a result of this condition?|
|A8.||There have been no deaths or injuries.
|Q9.||Has Kia had any litigation regarding this condition?|
|Q10.||Will this cost vehicle owners any money?|
|A10.||No. Kia will perform the recall repair at no cost to the customer.
|Q11.||What about customers who may have already paid to have this issue remedied?|
|A11.||If the customer has incurred expense to have this issue remedied prior to the date of this notice, the customer may have the opportunity to obtain reimbursement for that expense. Customers may submit their receipts online to Kia via the Owners section of www.kia.com or mail their receipts with the attached Request for Reimbursement Form directly to Kia for review and consideration:
Consumer Assistance Center
|Q12.||How long will the repair take?|
|A12.||The time required to remove the harness clip is approximately one (1) hour, but it will take more time if the front passenger seat cushion needs to be replaced. A service appointment is an important way of minimizing inconvenience. (Most Kia dealers have online appointment scheduling via their dealership web sites to maximize your convenience).
|Q13.||How will owners of the affected vehicles be notified?|
|A13.||Kia will be notifying owners of the affected vehicles by first-class mail beginning on March 19, 2019.
|Q14.||Are there any restrictions on an owner’s eligibility?|
|Q15.||If a customer has an immediate question, where can they get further information?|
|A15.||The customer can contact their local Kia dealership or call Kia’s Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-3334KIA (4542), Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, or via the internet @ www.kia.com (Owner’s Section).
4 Affected Products
13 Associated Documents
Miscellaneous Document - Q & A March 11, 2019
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- March 11, 2019 Attention: All Dealer Principals
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SC175 March 11, 2019 Attention: All Kia Parts & Service Managers
Defect Notice 573 Report
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-1
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-2
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-3
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-4
Latest Recalls Documents
- Advanced functions: Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission, ABS and AIRBAG ), Bi-directional control ability, Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors, Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (brake reprogramming), IMMO functions (key configuration)
- Superior features: Relearn/ reset throttle body positions, Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS, steering wheel calibration), Reset service mileage and service intervals, TPMS sensor relearn, Battery registration and reset, Reading automatic gearbox, Shows the vehicle's operation graphs, Adjust idle/ Relearn idle, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake
- Cost-effective: The automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic TPMS Service (Tires Pressures Monitoring System), including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle
- Extensive vehicle coverage: More than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Warranty & update: 12-month warranty and 12-month free online update. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- 🚗ECU PROGRAMMING: This Diagnostic scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. We welcome you to contact [email protected] or ask through Q/A for your specific need.
- 🚗SUPERIOR HARDWARE: The Maxicom MK908P is a upgraded version of the Maxisys Ms908P/Pro,it with Android4.4 based system amd super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc.
- 🚗COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONS: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price. this superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain.12-month free updates，basic functions could still be used without updates.
- 🚗WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.It’s an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance. To check compatibility, contact [email protected] or ask through Q/A, we will reply you in time.
- 🚗Multi-ADD ONS:This Autel Scanner could connect the Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras for vehicle’s electronic test or get the sight in the tight spaces. We offer you a free ArtiBattery101, making you easily get the Battery Test Results. This car battery Tester is recommended by Soctty Kilmer and BestReviews. It can directly detect the battery data and give suggestions on whether to replace the battery. It also has cranking test and charging system test.
- 【SUPERIOR CODING & PROGRAMMING】 Supports coding and programming especially for BMW and Mercedes. With the VCI of MK908P for SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 protocols, it can replace the existing software and firmware in ECU without expensive original equipment.
- 【WIDE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS】 Well capable of VCM coding and programming, TPMS coding, intelligent cruise control (ICC), ECU coding, live data, dashboard matching, airbag system reset, anti-theft key matching and more.
- 【POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 The oscilloscope MP408 combine with MaxiCOM MK908P is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
- 【HIGH-EFFICIENCY OF USE】 Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- 【WARRANTY & UPDATE】 You can get quality related services within 12 months warranty, besides, 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and car models.
- 🏆 Autel MK908P, as a high-end vehicle diagnostic tool developed from Autel, featuring the complete diagnostic functions including ECU programming for BMW and Benz etc., and the advanced configuration (Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen), is the ideal scanner for professional mechanics and auto repair stores to perform all-around fixes and comprehensive tests.
- 🏆 Autel MaxiTPMS TS401, AN AFFORDABLE TPMS DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TS401 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you boost your bottom line.
- 🏆 ArtiBattery101 is a small-size battery tester that adopt the most advanced conductance test technology, and capable of the actual Cold Cranking Amps test, the health status test, and the quick detection of car starting and charging systems. It provides you with easy, quick, and accurate diagnoses in car battery to facilitate your repairs.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE SCAN TOOL: Transform your Windows PC, laptop, or tablet into an accurate automotive diagnostic device (not compatible with Apple iOS devices)
- DIY VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS: Save time and money by reading and clearing 'check engine' and trouble codes yourself and determine problems before consulting a mechanic
- FREE FIRMWARE AND SOFTWARE UPGRADES: System includes OBDwiz diagnostics software for easy to access graphs, logs and real-time engine data exports
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE COVERAGE: Works on more vehicles than any scan tool on the market including all 1996+ cars and light trucks sold in the USA (except hybrid or electric vehicles)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your ScanTool is supplied with a 90-day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason, along with a 3-year repair or replace manufacturer warranty
- ADVANCED ECU CODING & PROGRAMMING - Exceptional functionality diagnostic tool from comprehensive OBD2 scanner diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming. Just connect the scanner port directly to the OBDII DLC in your vehicle and no need any battery or charger
- COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS - This obdii scanner can give a overall checking of the vehicles, diagnose on both Diesel and Gasoline vehicles, including Engine Transmission ABS SRS (Airbag) EPB Oil service reset SAS Steering Angle TPMS IMMO and Other diagnostic systems
- OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC - This vehicle code reader supports all 10 OBDII test modes, it can scan more than 95% domestic old vehicles for view live data (in text/graphic format), read freeze frame, read and clear history or current codes, O2 sensor test, I/M Readiness checking that can quickly test every system module status and faster diagnosis and maintenance
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE & MULTI-LANGUAGE - Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 1996 EU-Based and 1996 Asian-Based cars or newer OBD II/Eobd & CAN domestic or import vehicles, this automotive scanner supports English, Russian, Spanish, Polish,Dutch, Portuguese, German, French, Korean
- FX6000 OBD2 scanner is well built with a large and high-definition TFT screen, easy-to-read UI and thousands of DTC tips. The unique FN hot key allows custom your own Favorites on the main menu for the next car testing directly. TWO YEARS free update online to fix the latest bugs or add newer parameters
- ---【Guarantee】---:1/Year Free Update; ① ------Before purchase, suggest message us with your car brand ,model, productive year and the function you require. ②------ Work with computer Win7 System, 32bit, I5CPU 4G RAM , software Installation is a little complicated, We Support Remote help, feel free to contact us please
- ---[Function]---: Work for GM vehicle for Buick, for Chevrolet, for Cadillac ( 2005-2017 Years); for Opel and for Saab ( 2009-2017 ) diagnose engines, OBD II Code reader, clear fault code, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels etc. Program and coding require online account, we don't offer.
- ---[Compatible]---: ①------VXDIAG GM professional Diagnostic Tool Fully compatible with GM vehicle SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2; ②------Because Antivirus software cannot recognize and regard VXDIAG software as virus, so, please shut down the antivirus software before you install software, hope you can accept, thank you.
- ---[Connection]---:Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports, quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector. Connect car and device via 16pin OBDII port, connect device by USB cable/ WIFI
- ---[Protocols]---:The software of VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM includes two parts: tech2win and GDS2. Version of tech2win: V33.003; Version of GDS2: V2016.1.0 ; Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support, All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2,for GM LAN, etc.
- Full system coverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles covering all makes/models
- Robust and versatile tool provides complete diagnostics including: Auto ID VINs, read all DTC types from all controllers, view data PIDS, perform bi-directional controls, calibrations, resets, relearns, and more
- Wireless VCI allows for freedom to move anywhere in the bay and stay connected to the vehicle; industry leading full color wiring diagrams simplify tracing and troubleshooting
- J2534 pass-thru hardware expands your diagnostics into programming; built-in Wi-Fi and Firefox provide full browsing capabilities
- Ultra-crisp 10" high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions; 5MP cameras front and rear allow photos for sharing and inclusion in vehicle scan reports
- LARGE, BRIGHT DISPLAY: Rugged, 10.4 inch screen is the industry’s largest and brightest
- WIRELESS CAPABILITIES: Dual Wi-Fi architecture provides a secure, wireless VCI connection and reliable Internet connection. Move freely around the vehicle and shop with confidence
- WIRING DIAGRAMS INCLUDED: Includes full system wiring diagrams, not offered on any other scan tool in the market
- IDENTIFIX FREE TRIAL: 60-day Identifix Direct-Hit free trial
- J2534 COMPATIBLE: J2534 compatible device for emissions-related ECU reprogramming and reflash
Last update on 2020-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API